• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 3:25.68 2/2 Real Man MBLD on a single cube!

Hari

WCA
2013ANIR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Cool, but why not do:

Scramble 1
Memo 1
Invert 1
Scramble 2
Memo 2
Scramble 1
Solve 1
Solve 2

That's a good idea :) While I didn't think of that, I don't think that'll be faster as I'll then have to commit both cubes to medium-longish term memo. Here I audio the bulk of scramble 2 and tend to it immediately. I could save around 15 seconds in inverting and scrambling 2 but the memo might increase to compensate for that. It just felt natural this way as that's how I normally do a 2 cube multi.

Hari

WCA
2013ANIR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Okay this is epic. Just wut. Very nice!

Thanks! :)

That's pretty cool :)

I also like that shade of green on your cube for some reason.

Haha thanks! Many people have said that actually. I didn't choose it. Just happened to come with the cube. Not complaining though, as I usually have trouble distinguishing between green and blue when they're darker shades.

OJ Cubing

WCA
2016WHEA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I know this is an old thread, but I saw Mascow's video and decided I'd go and beat his UWR:

3/3 in 9:17.736 -- I could have done it much faster and with many more cubes but all I wanted to do was break his 2/2 in 1:38.44, which I did :D

mark49152

Premium Member
WCA
2015RIVE05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Haha, it was UWR for fastest 2 cube MBLD, not biggest MBLD. He has a 49/50 at home I'm pretty sure.
You didn't even watch the vids, did you?

When I saw @OJ Cubing's vid my first thought was hey, that should be easy to beat, but then I realised I don't care enough :). It got me thinking about real man multi 4BLD though. Is that feasible? Presumably all but the last need to be solved centre-safe. Anybody know any centre-safe corner and wing parity solutions?