• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

COLL's that I found by hand

molarmanful

WCA
2015PANG02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yes, I have done it! I have found every non-Sune/antiSune COLL by hand, with no computer!

I have the algorithms here. I also have included my recognition method, which I also figured out myself.

Enjoy! I will include access to alg.cubing.net playback soon.

Lyn Simm

wow you found those by hand?? I don't even!! but any case with at least 1 corner oriented can be solved with a commutator/conjugate, right?? :confused: why do you need to generate algs for those??

that only leaves 10 cases, if im adding right. those can be solved with a sune and a commutator. yes??

thats how I solve anyway

-Lyn

molarmanful

WCA
2015PANG02
YouTube
Visit Channel
wow you found those by hand?? I don't even!! but any case with at least 1 corner oriented can be solved with a commutator/conjugate, right?? :confused: why do you need to generate algs for those??

that only leaves 10 cases, if im adding right. those can be solved with a sune and a commutator. yes??

thats how I solve anyway

-Lyn
True, but they're not necessarily fingertrick-friendly. I could use a bunch of L4C commutators, but the problem is that they're not so great for speed. I found that basing my algorithms off of fast PLL's or F2L stuff that I already knew made things easier to memorize and quicker to execute. Also, commutating everything is way too boring :) Some of the algorithms are L3C commutators, however, because they were good enough to execute quickly.

Regarding your sune + commutator statement: Some of my algorithms are actually just derived from Sune + some other moves + Niklas or Sune + some other moves + Niklas, but that's about it.