• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

ABHC 2015 - 29-30th August [Hertfordshire, UK]

illius

WCA
2015VIRJ01
Woo hoo! 31 moves on first FMC attempt ever! PODIUM!

Does anyone have a Dayan 2x2x2 for sale? I desperately want one! Preferably black, but anything else is okay as well. I am cube colour neutral, but I like my 2x2x2s, 3x3x3s, 4x4x4s and 6x6x6s black.

Berd

WCA
2014LONG06
YouTube
Visit Channel

Does anyone have a Dayan 2x2x2 for sale? I desperately want one! Preferably black, but anything else is okay as well. I am cube colour neutral, but I like my 2x2x2s, 3x3x3s, 4x4x4s and 6x6x6s black.
Nick haw a sticker less, practically brand new, a tenner he says.

illius

WCA
2015VIRJ01
Nick haw a sticker less, practically brand new, a tenner he says.

This may be a silly question, but who is Nick? I would love that 2x2x2, so could he PM me with details?

EDIT: I have been given a lower price for a black one, so I shall most likely accept that offer. Thanks anyway!

Last edited:

Christmas

YouTube
Visit Channel

I have a Black Dayan, ill bring it if you want?