• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hello Community!

BlueShift77

Hello all!

So... hi! My name is Jeffrey, and I am from the United States. I live in the Bucks County school district, in Pennsylvania. I am very new to the amazing world of cubing! I am a student, as you may have assumed in the beginning. I am very new to the amazing world of cubing! Currently I am nearly done learning the beginners method. I actually already cubed for some time, but I became busy with school, and I forgot a lot of the beginners method I already learned, so here I am learning it again. I have decided that I am soon to move on with the Roux method.

So yeah, that is basically all I need to say, and I am very excited to be with this community!