• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling mods

Jaredscubes

WCA
2009RUAN01
Hello everyone,

I have a bunch of shape mod twisty puzzles that I will be selling on here within the next few weeks. Some of them are:

X-Block

Chopsticks 1x2x9, sanded and restickered

Mini pink 1x2x5

An original mod where a cubic 3x3x5 is bandaged and made into a diamond

The X-Block and Chopsticks only need stickers which will be coming in the mail in about 2 weeks. The 1x2x5 and the 3x3x5 diamond are done. I will be uploading pictures soon. If you are interested in any of these, please message me. I am also taking requests for mods. If no one is selling a particular mod that you want, message me and I will build it for you as long as it's not too extreme. Likewise, if you want a speed cube modded (example - Florian mod), you can send me that cube and I will do it for you. All payments are taken by paypal. When I see that I've received your payment, then I will ship your cube out the next day. Not the other way around.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg