• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Lawrence Summer/Fall 2015

shadowkiller168

Premium Member
WCA
2014PASC03
YouTube
Visit Channel
oh no it's a fast person :p

btw what weekend in September do you have in mind?

If there's going to be a Lawrence Summer, then it's going to have to be on the 12th/13th or 19th/20th, or else it ain't Summer :p

I'll do 3BLD! This should be awesome. Dan still hasn't contacted any delegates for our comp :/ I may have to do one on my own spring 2016.

Then forget Dan! You have fingers and a keyboard, here's a list of the delegates, you have an email, you can send some a message. I know it's a co-organizing effort, but if one is holding the other back to the point of halting all progress, then it may be a better idea to cut the string off the weight and let the balloon fly, nomasayin'?

Ninja Storm

WCA
2012ELLI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
lol i doubt you would like midwest events in comps

That's the problem. I want to go out west for a competition, but most midwest competitions have bad events.

3/5/7/OH/Skewb is the perfect events list, but anything 3-7 with OH is fine with me.

I'd decide if I'm going if/when an events list does come out.

shadowkiller168

Premium Member
WCA
2014PASC03
YouTube
Visit Channel
That's the problem. I want to go out west for a competition, but most midwest competitions have bad events.

3/5/7/OH/Skewb is the perfect events list, but anything 3-7 with OH is fine with me.

I'd decide if I'm going if/when an events list does come out.

I really wished you had come out at my previous 2 comps considering they had most of the events you're looking for. As much as I said I'm likely to host it, I kind of want to cycle some events to keep things less monotonous, y'know? That said, if a lot of people want OH, I'll have OH.

Ninja Storm

WCA
2012ELLI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I really wished you had come out at my previous 2 comps considering they had most of the events you're looking for. As much as I said I'm likely to host it, I kind of want to cycle some events to keep things less monotonous, y'know? That said, if a lot of people want OH, I'll have OH.

Remember that this is a big maybe. Going out to the midwest requires a lot of planning on my part, as well as a little luck with plane tickets.

shadowkiller168

Premium Member
WCA
2014PASC03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Well, I would have had 4 Lawrence competitions in a row, which seems like a lot.

So? Considering where we live, it's not unreasonable to think that the Lawrence comps were the only ones you were able to go to. I'm sure there were a bunch of people that could only go to the CalTech comps or something x amount of times in a row :p

WCA
2013BARK01
So? Considering where we live, it's not unreasonable to think that the Lawrence comps were the only ones you were able to go to. I'm sure there were a bunch of people that could only go to the CalTech comps or something x amount of times in a row :p

yeah I guess but there were a few competitions I missed out on because we were on vacation or no one could take me:
Indiana 2015
Dayton 2015
Dixon Summer 2015

I'm actually sort of interested in holding my own competition but I'll have to miss it... lol