• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Dayan 2x2 DESTRUCTION/TORTURE TEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

rock1t

It's annoying how you post a new thread for EVERY single video you make.. If you want more views, do better contents so people can actually enjoy the video and stop sharing every video to get some views, because that's annoying.

TheCoolMinxer

WCA
2014GERB01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Why do you post so much useless stuff?It'll get some views from your subscribers on YT (around 400, still dunno how you got them....) but than you don't have to start a useless thread to gain even more views! It's just annoying. I bet in this thread will appear a lot of hate comments, like in your "UWR" thread... please just stop!!!

E: Is this supposed tobe funny? It really isn't...

Last edited:

cashis

maybe if u spent time practicing and getting good instead of making useless videos u would appreciate the fact that the dayan is a good puzzle

p.s. speed and/or knowledge gets u respect in this community, not destroying things
p.p.s your editing and the quality of this video is actually really good its a shame you waste it on useless things like dis

Last edited:

FailCuber

WCA
2011CHOI04
Your videos are horrible compared to your video editing/settings. Can you make something thats actually useful? Also stop posting everytime you make a video. You have 500subs you can keep it going on your own.

WCA
2010MINE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Look, I've been in your position before. I used to make new threads all the time and they were received in similar ways to yours. It hurt me to see so many people in the comments crushing me but for some reason I still liked making the threads because I just wanted to be noticed (and I was noticed, in a rather bad way). You've really just got to resist the urge to post these threads, or you will look back on it in a few years and regret it because you looked so childish, as I did. I don't blame you as a person for making these video threads, but you should stop making them until you make a video special enough for special recognition. I think you should ask some friends of yours, preferably older than you, who also use the forums, before you make the threads. They should be able to caution you about how it will be received.
I don't want you to take any of the harsh comments in this thread personally. Everyone is just saying you have to stop, and they will respect you for it. :)

Edit: After some digging, I found the picture of shame (this was from 2010) http://i.imgur.com/0rthw26.png
For those of you who are curious about the content of those comments, they were mostly frivolous and asinine.

Attachments

• 0rthw26.png
    0rthw26.png
    155.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.