• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Wisconsin Cube Group

Chog

I live in the Madison area and would also like to meet with local cubers. In fact, I'd be willing to host a meetup at the office where I work. I work at a game company and we recently acquired an awesome penthouse suite near the capitol with tons of large windows and seating areas to hang out in.

Give me a poke if you guys end up doing anything or need a host!

Tgrede

I'm relatively new to cubing, been cubing for about a month with a PB of 46 seconds and an average of about a minute. But i'm in southeast Wisconsin about 2 hours from Madison

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
Madison is a bit of a stretch for me, especially given my current level of commitment to cubing, but if somebody set up a competition in the La Crosse area or south (I'm halfway between Viroqua and Prairie du Chien, and have cows to milk twice a day) I would be strongly inclined to go. I wouldn't expect to win, but with a little work I can get under 40 seconds on 3x3, and probably under 6 minutes on 5x5, and I'm fine with making everybody else look good.

David Jiang

I'm hosting a cube comp in wisconsin it's not wca but it will be fun I have a gap of 40 people it's on june fourth and will be hosted in the middleton library. EMail me for more details. If you want to register also email me. [email protected]