• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Regarding cubezz.com

~Adam~

WCA
2011GREE03
I've never had a problem with cubezz. I always expect there to be something wrong with my order because of the ridiculous prices but so far no issues at all after about 10 orders.

MineTurtle

WCA
2015STEV03
My personal experience was not good. I ordered 2 guanlongs but I only got 1+ my stickerless lingpo came with pink opposite orange and I checked the order twice. My friend accidently ordered 3 moyu pyraminx's (that's how I got my moyu pyraminx) and it also takes over a month to get to Australia. My personal experience though.

Isaac Lai

WCA
2015LAII01
Cubezz has great prices and fairly good shipping and waiting time. However their customer service is sub-par. Despite this, I think it is probably the best of all the cube stores in China.

rock1t

hey i was gonna order a cube from cubezz.com i have heard from people having to wait a month to get their cube is it frequent or just sometimes?

Never, maybe because I live in Canada and they ship faster than USPS (a reason why it is so fast)

MoyuFTW

WCA
2015LEEA05
I don't know. I live in Perth, Australia and it got to me in a week, a lot faster than thecubicle. I personally like the price and since I don't earn much, that's the first store I look to. My cubes seem fine although I've only ordered once though

pkvk9122

I don't know. I live in Perth, Australia and it got to me in a week, a lot faster than thecubicle. I personally like the price and since I don't earn much, that's the first store I look to. My cubes seem fine although I've only ordered once though

Revived a month old thread haha. I've only bought from cubezz twice, but both arrived swiftly (about a week to two weeks) with no problems at all.

ZZTrooper

WCA
2015HOKE01
When I order from them I don't pay right away, instead I make the order, go to my account and view the order. There's a little box when you look at the order near your address and stuff that says "optimal shipping time". I tell them to ship it as soon as possible and it works every time for me, as the longest any of my packages took to ship after putting that in was 3 days. After you've paid and it's been shipped, I go to "Send/view business message" and ask for the tracking number. They usually respond after a day.Hope this helped!

ZZTrooper

WCA
2015HOKE01
Sorry if I am reviving an old thread. I want to order a larger cube on cubezz, which must be done privately with paypal, but I don't know if I will be able to track my order or check its status as I normally do with cubezz. If anyone has any experience with buying with cubezz directly through paypal, can you explain how it is done, as well as information regarding the tracking and status and stuff?

fiftyniner

I have not ordered from cubezz but from a few places (cubes and other stuff) regularly online using paypal (Lightake, Iherb, ebay, etc).

The process:
Assuming you have registered, and have a valid paypal:

a. select the item(s)
b. checkout
c. Fill in any discount code
d. choose "next" or whatever that takes you to make payment
e. Select something that says "paypal" payment - this will take you to paypal where you need to log in and confirm payment

Go to your email (linked to your paypal) - you should have a notice from both the vendor AND paypal on the transaction

On tracking

Assuming the shipping has tracking, the vendor will advise you that the item(s) have been shipped and provide a tracking number.
You'll need to know which website to go to track (Lightake is not clear on which website to go for tracking, while Iherb is explicit, with a link) - you can always email cubezz for the direct link...

Once tracking shows it is countryside (complete international shipping, and is now in your country), I switch over to my country online postal service to continue tracking ...

Ingo

Sorry if I am reviving an old thread. I want to order a larger cube on cubezz, which must be done privately with paypal, but I don't know if I will be able to track my order or check its status as I normally do with cubezz. If anyone has any experience with buying with cubezz directly through paypal, can you explain how it is done, as well as information regarding the tracking and status and stuff?

Usually you send them an E-Mail and tell them what you want to order.
Then they send a reply and tell you the shipping options, what to pay and their paypal account.
You pay via Paypal and send them the Paypal transaction code.
If you have paid for registered shipping, they will send you the tracking number once they have shipped
the item. Maybe you have to send them an E-Mail again, if you don't get the tracking number after a few days.
I ordered that way a few times without problems yet.

ZZTrooper

WCA
2015HOKE01
Usually you send them an E-Mail and tell them what you want to order.
Then they send a reply and tell you the shipping options, what to pay and their paypal account.
You pay via Paypal and send them the Paypal transaction code.
If you have paid for registered shipping, they will send you the tracking number once they have shipped
the item. Maybe you have to send them an E-Mail again, if you don't get the tracking number after a few days.
I ordered that way a few times without problems yet.

That seems quite straight forward. But one more question: what email do I send it to? They seem to have a few.

Cristobal

Hi,
I bought from Cubezz:
- 1 Guanlong: ordered on January 2, received in the UK on January 17
- 1 Thunderclap: ordered on January 9, received on January 20

I'll order from them again.

Chilabuster

YouTube
Visit Channel
I bought 6 cubes from Cubezz:

YJ Yusu
Aolong V2
Hualong
Lingpo
Gans 357
Gans 356s

The package came in today and shipping time all in (including processing and 2 days to actually be sent out) took 9 days to Texas, US. However, I didn't recieve all 6 cubes. My three MoYu cubes and YJ Yusu were perfect, but the Gans were not. I didn't receive my Gans 356. There was no plastic box with it inside. I got the 357, or so I thought. Freaking out because my 356 wasn't there, I opened the 357 (which I presumed was the one I ordered for my friend) and turns out my 356 was in there. I'm still missing the plastic 356 box and the 357 itself. I only recieved 5/6 cubes. I contacted customer support and left feedback so hoping they respond within the next few days because I need the 357 because it's my friend's, or else I'm going to have to open a dispute with PayPal to get my money back for the missing cube if they don't respond. Waiting on their response, but from this experience alone, I will NOT be ordering from them again. I have video proof of me unboxing and finding out a cube is missing as well so I'll be sure to provide them with that.

PS. Shipping label says 6 items inside with a value of $56, but I paid $67.42 and only recieved 5 items. Pretty upset. I'll wait and hope they can resolve this issue.