• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 138 Pyraminx Solved while Hula Hooping (UWR)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

uyneb2000

WCA
2011YUBE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
this is stupid

EDIT: This is why it's stupid. There is no time constraint, so any idiot who can hula hoop well can be slow as crap on Pyraminx and just get it. I don't get why you feel the need to have so many pointless UWRs. No one is impressed by them because of the uselessness of them. If you really want an UWR, get one that people care about. This is great as a confidence booster for yourself, considering how slow your times are in many actual, useful events, but don't expect anyone to even give you a pat on the back for this. I'm not impressed, just dumbfounded why someone would do this. This isn't an achievement of human endeavor, it's just stupid.

Ollie

WCA
2012FROS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The negativity in this thread is disgusting.

He's young, having fun and if Guinness approves the world record (which does not need a representative present, only if you want it verified immediately) then that's great, since I imagine a lot of the same criticisms apply for solving cubes underwater and hardly anyone would dare call that pointless.

I'm all for flaming something that's truly pointless, but this isn't one of those videos. He spent a solid 45 minutes on this record which was bound to strain him physically.

Another UWR? your solving skill are terrible compared to other people out there, the only reason you are getting UWR's is because no one has decided to take the effort to do things like this. I can make ~100 UWR's this week if I just solve the cube while doing something else, and there are TONS of things to do while solving a cube. this won't make you look faster to the community at all.

Isaac Lai

WCA
2015LAII01
The negativity in this thread is disgusting.

He's young, having fun and if Guinness approves the world record (which does not need a representative present, only if you want it verified immediately) then that's great, since I imagine a lot of the same criticisms apply for solving cubes underwater and hardly anyone would dare call that pointless.

I'm all for flaming something that's truly pointless, but this isn't one of those videos. He spent a solid 45 minutes on this record which was bound to strain him physically.

I agree to a certain extent. But there is absolutely no need to spam Guinness with all these 'records' which could easily be broken if fast people actually try as hard as him.

SixSidedCube

WCA
2012LOUD02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Another UWR? your solving skill are terrible compared to other people out there, the only reason you are getting UWR's is because no one has decided to take the effort to do things like this. I can make ~100 UWR's this week if I just solve the cube while doing something else, and there are TONS of things to do while solving a cube. this won't make you look faster to the community at all.

Who said that "looking faster to the community" was his incentive at all? You have completely jumped the gun here, and started pointing fingers and accusing him of stuff which is false. He is having FUN. If he wants to post it, let him post it. If you don't like the thread name, don't open the thread, simple. Please delete your SpeedSolving account if all you're going to do is be toxic, and unhelpful.

D

Deleted member 29232

Wow you are so fast! Can you try solving pyraminxes under water?

Status
Not open for further replies.