• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling a bunch of cubes!

skycubes

YouTube
Visit Channel
Pretty much just looking to sell these. PayPal only. Shipping based on where you live and how many puzzles you buy. U.S. Only PM with offers ! (Most likely will go with what you offer if it's reasonable)

Unknown brand bump cubes. White with green stickers and white with silver stickers
Black Dayan 4x4 the smaller size not sure which version (SOLD)
White mini witeden 4x4 (SOLD)
Broken black Maru 2x2
White yj 4x4
Stickerless diansheng 4x4
2 black unknown brand square 1's pretty sure one is a cube twist. They turn good (CUBETWIST SOLD)
White v cube 7
Black 2x3x4 (SOLD)
Black and white yj guanlongs (BOTH SOLD)
Qj pillowed black 4x4
Shengshou pyraminx white
Shengshou megaminx white (SOLD)
2 Clarkson magics. Good for customs
White qj skewb (SOLD)
Black yj 2x2
Transparent voic cube (SOLD)
The first white shengshou 3x3
White shengshou aurora and wind 3x3
1x3x3 mirror cube not floppy (SOLD)
Black lanlan skewb with shengshou ball bearings. (Really hard to turn)
Mini shengshou 3x3 white
Shengshou aurora 2x2 white
shengshou 4x4 (florian), 5x5, & 6x6 in white
Shengshou 2x2 ( not the aurora )
Moyu aolong v2 primary
moyu lingpo stickerless
Pretty sure that's all of them but if I missed any message me!

image.jpg

Last edited:

Walrus

Could I get a picture of an edge piece of the Dayan 4x4? I may be able to determine which version it is and I'm possibly interested in it. Or if you can measure a 60mm is the mini and a 62mm is a v3. 66mm is v1 and 66mm with holes (florian like) is a v2.

Last edited:

skycubes

YouTube
Visit Channel
Could I get a picture of an edge piece of the Dayan 4x4? I may be able to determine which version it is and I'm possibly interested in it. Or if you can measure a 60mm is the mini and a 62mm is a v3. 66mm is v1 and 66mm with holes (florian like) is a v2.

IMG_0319.jpgIMG_0319.jpgIMG_0320.jpg