• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

BTD battles/BTD 5 players?

TDM

WCA
2013MEND03
YouTube
Visit Channel
nice! when you start btd battles get the boomer and 4th tier dart as soon as possible they help you a lot against big rushes
pd:what rank are u in btd 5?
If you do a big rush well there's no stopping it - unless you rush the other person first. I haven't played this for at least a year, but I usually ended up with 12k+ gold which I used all on grouped regen rainbows the moment they were unlocked. I won every battle except for against hackers (which there are so many of - they're the reason I quit) and other people using the same strategy. Well, on most maps - people occasionally won on the easy map (lost of straight lines, a couple of tunnels, very long track), but only if they were using triple dart monkeys, engineers or Boomerangs (not Bionic boomers, the other tier 3 upgrade) and boosted them. There's just too many bloons otherwise. I honestly think that rushing is much better than trying to prevent rushing.

Also I don't think 4th tier dart is worth it since third tier is very good and very cheap. It takes too much time to save up to afford even one 4th tier monkey.

4th tier jugger just as beginner mass camo lead defense and about the rush there is only one rush that is relatively hard to defend which is the mass zomg rush the rest well...
mass regrow yellow:3/0 boomer or 3/0 dart
mass yellow and black layering:3/0 boomer or 3/0 dart
mass regrow zebra:2 3/0 boomers
mass regrow rainbow:2 3/0 boomers and maybe some cleanup towers
ceramic rush:spam 0/0 ninjas and cleanup towers or spam 0/3 darts with some cleanup towers
moab:2 0/3 bombs with cleanup towers
bfb:spam 0/3 bombs with cleanup towers
zomg:0/4 ninja ability with a bunch of 2/3 bombs and 0/4 mortar ability spam
(all this info is for the pc version in mobile it may not work)
for camo use 2/3 mortar

WCA
2012TOWE01
Dart/Farm/Cobra is the way to go

2 Jugs survive the round 13 regrow rainbows with energy
Farms can be sold for a rush or defence at any time
Once you have a solid defence, start spamming 0/2 cobras (usually at round 15)
The opponent will be forced to rush by round 22, when they do, sell all farms and buy the fan-club ability and use your fourth tower if it helps
If the opponent also has cobras, you can usually exploit them on 22 as their defence will be sub-par vs a giant $20k BFB rush.

Isaac Lai

WCA
2015LAII01
Wow I used to play BTD 5 and battles a lot. I reached round 181 on apocalypse before I think. I even went to the BTD wiki so that I knew how to complete every special mission. Haven't played in like a year though...

WCA
2012TOWE01
update video: :)

The quality dropped when I uploaded, probably due to the heavy amount of objects per frame. 720p and up is still watchable though.

Last edited by a moderator: