• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Southern Ohio Cubing ?

Vote to make an ohio cubing group i want to see how many members there would be.

• no for oho cubing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SrujayP

I want to find out if there are any southern ohio cubing groups ? if there are then just reply to thread to get more members and i might join.

Warren Black

I live in Grove City and would LOVE to see some people that actually know what I'm doing.

If it's a Skype group then I'll friend you guys.

IMSLOW1097

WCA
2009ABRA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have been speedcubing for several years now, I live in new Albany (near Columbus). I'm headed to college at the university of Cincinnati in 2 weeks and I'm gonna try and organize a competition there soon enough. I average sub12 on 3x3, sub-55 on 4x4 and ~1:50 on 5x5 (my 3 favorite events) but I'm a bit out of practice. Idk how much interest any of you guys have in competitive cubing as it's died down a bit in Columbus recently but i am very interested in getting back into it and I'd love to get some others in as well. Hit me up ohio cubers!

Email me: [email protected]