• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Mirror Blocks 10.89 before Destruction...

TheSeppomania

WCA
2010HAFN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
just did a couple of solves, got a nice time and than my puzzle broke the second time this year.
i guess after 4 years of speedcubing and other 20 000 solves it was time that this puzzle would fall apart :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Myachii

WCA
2013MORR03
YouTube
Visit Channel
aedfddcd9cb8e32a01d1a2a909ee5de7.png

Lel jk, unlucky though. Btw what is the UWR for Mirror Blocks? I don't know a single person as fast as you at the puzzle.

Also what was that music/TV programme?

TheSeppomania

WCA
2010HAFN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Lel jk, unlucky though. Btw what is the UWR for Mirror Blocks? I don't know a single person as fast as you at the puzzle.

David Balog seems as fast as me in this puzzle, but he doesn't do any videos. i don't think there is any other person this fast at the moment, but i'm not sure.

Also what was that music/TV programme?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUzd9KyIDrM

Do they still make the same mirror blocks as that? If so you should get a new corner instead of just scrapping the whole puzzle.

yeah, of course i'll only shape a piece of my spare Mirror Blocks ^^
but for the moment i have a nice modded red Mirror Blocks i can use ;)