• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Moyu Aolong V1 for sell or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

darckhitet

Banned
Onoy got 2 because the other 2 are reserved, 1 black 1 white, im mainly looking for any of these cubes:
Lingun V1
OP Zhanchi
Purple zhanchi (they are all full abs)
Milky zhanchi
OP Guhong
SS 7x7

Any of those cubes + 15$ = 1 new Moyu Aolong V1 (black)
*US Only, shipping not included*
The white one is for sell at 30$

rock1t

Onoy got 2 because the other 2 are reserved, 1 black 1 white, im mainly looking for any of these cubes:
Lingun V1
OP Zhanchi
Purple zhanchi (they are all full abs)
Milky zhanchi
OP Guhong
SS 7x7

Any of those cubes + 15$ = 1 new Moyu Aolong V1 (black)
*US Only, shipping not included*
The white one is for sell at 30$

30$ for the White AoLong? It is 16$ + shipping** on thecubicle.us
** Because I live in Canada and the shipping isn't free.

rock1t

check again, they have 5 months with out of stock

White is still in stock, why are you trying so much to sell white AoLongs overpriced?
If they have been out of stock for 5 month, then how did I got 2 AoLongs like 1 month and a half ago then?

darckhitet

Banned
Funny how you say overpriced when i have people who are offering me 60$ for a black one right now

WCA
2014BLOC01
Funny how you say overpriced when i have people who are offering me 60$ for a black one right now

No one has black ones left, so of course people are willing to offer quite a lot of money for one. They're almost impossible to get otherwise.

Several stores still have white ones left, and sell them for less than you're asking for yours (for example, TheCubicle, where black ones are sold out, but there are a few white ones left, sells it for $16), so the white one is overpriced at $30. I would post a link to demonstrate, but TheCubicle's website appears to be down at the moment. I'll add a link when the website goes back up.

D

Deleted member 19792

I have a Huanying Prototype that I am willing to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.