• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I have cubes I want to trade off

ChaozCubing

YouTube
Visit Channel
here is a list of cubes I would like to trade off to others. just reply saying what you want and what you are willing to give me. Under this list, I'll put a list of puzzles I am specifically looking for. If I don't state a color then they are black. I live in the U.S.

-YJ YuLong
-White YJ YuLong
-Gans 357
-ShengShou 3x3
-white shengshou skewb
-diansheng 2-layered cheese puzzle
-stickerless MoYu AoSu
-really gummy Mf8 megaminx
-shengshou pyraminx
-white shengshou 5x5
-shengshou 4x4
-stickerless shengshou mastermorphix
-primary plastic Calvin's 3x3x5
-green Dayan guhong

cubes im looking for specifically:

-dayan 2x2
-yuxin 4x4
-shengshou 7x7
-shengshou 8x8
-Gans 356
-giftcard to thecubicle.us

King Mike

I'm willing to give a 3x3 Stickerless Dayan Zanchi 57mm for your Shengshou Pyraminx

I understand if you don't want that, but its not in your collection, so I was just wondering, lol

Thanks

ChaozCubing

YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm willing to give a 3x3 Stickerless Dayan Zanchi 57mm for your Shengshou Pyraminx

I understand if you don't want that, but its not in your collection, so I was just wondering, lol

Thanks

I already have a stickerless ZanChi sorry. Is there anything else you could offer?

WCA
2014BLOC01
Also, I have a Moyu Crazy Hotwheel I'd trade you for the Shengshou Skewb, Aosu, Megaminx if it's white, or the Guhong, if you want it. Might also have a dayan 2x2 I'd be willing to trade you, PM me if you're interested in either.