• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Puzzle Designer

SpeedSkewber

WCA
2014DAVI06
Hey, I'm still new to the forums so please excuse my mistakes.

For a few months now I have been sketching and designing 3x3 design. I never thought my designs were really any good until recently I have been seeing puzzles with a lot of features I thought of. For example on the Yuxin 3x3 there is a little piece hanging off the edge, i thought of something almost the same with a track on the corner (like the edge track on the Lying and Yueying) that this little bump on the edge would fit against. Along with a mechanism about four months ago that is alot like the Gans 356.

My only problem is I have no way to produce these or patent (because other countries don't have to follow US patent laws). And I would like to contact a company about my designs to see what they think, but I can't find any contact information. Could someone please point me in the right direction to contact any company? Moyu, Daya, C4U, ShengShou? Any information is appreciated, Thank you.

WCA
2015MANS03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey, I'm still new to the forums so please excuse my mistakes.

For a few months now I have been sketching and designing 3x3 design. I never thought my designs were really any good until recently I have been seeing puzzles with a lot of features I thought of. For example on the Yuxin 3x3 there is a little piece hanging off the edge, i thought of something almost the same with a track on the corner (like the edge track on the Lying and Yueying) that this little bump on the edge would fit against. Along with a mechanism about four months ago that is alot like the Gans 356.

My only problem is I have no way to produce these or patent (because other countries don't have to follow US patent laws). And I would like to contact a company about my designs to see what they think, but I can't find any contact information. Could someone please point me in the right direction to contact any company? Moyu, Daya, C4U, ShengShou? Any information is appreciated, Thank you.

(just to bump you to the top for attention) maybe try printing your puzzle with shapeways or something to see if it works and if its good, maybe post a video on youtube to gain attention.

RicardoRix

WCA
2013LEIS01
No idea if this is useful information or not, but lots of people provide a 3D printing service (as a way of recouping their costs for buying a 3D printer). Maybe if you have this done anyway it shows that you're serious about your ideas rather than anyone with a pencil and paper and an interest in cube design.