• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[WR] 5.25 3x3x3 single by Collin Burns

nalralz

WCA
2014BRAI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
You should give the video to Collin so that he can have this video o. his channel instead of you getting all of the credit and subscribers. In the video, it seems that the video is on your channel and that is what I thought until I saw that you didn't have the NAR video so I un-subscribed you. Please ask for his permission before uploading too.

rock1t

You should give the video to Collin so that he can have this video o. his channel instead of you getting all of the credit and subscribers. In the video, it seems that the video is on your channel and that is what I thought until I saw that you didn't have the NAR video so I un-subscribed you. Please ask for his permission before uploading too.

Permission for what? He record the video with his OWN camera. He can do whatever he wants. For example I take a video of you, why would I give you credit?

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel

I am sending the video very soon, and I did ask him at the comp if it was okay. I am sorry you unsubscribed, and I wouldn't object if Collin wanted to use the video on his channel and asked me to take it down. It was just the heat of the moment, seeing that WR and freaking out that I got it on cam. At this point, I probably will take the vid down once he gets the file and puts it up; once again, I totally apologize for any annoyingness on my part, but I just wanted the video to be out there. And to Collin, GJGJGJGJ, you really deserve it.

cuboy63

WCA
2010WANG68
Congrats. That LL alg is very nice.

Although I must say that I preferred the reaction on the previous WR single...

Brest

Staff member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Collin Burns - 5.25 WR 3x3 single - Doylestown Spring 2015

U2 R2 U B2 L2 R2 U2 F2 U' F R2 B2 R2 U' L' D2 U' R F2 L2

x2 // inspection
F' R D L' D2' // cross
R U' R' U' L' U' L // 1st pair
U L U' L' // 2nd pair
R' U2' R U2' R' U R // 3rd pair
U' R U R' // 4th pair
R' F R U R U' R2 F' R2 U' R' U R U R' // OLL(CP)
View at alg.cubing.net
Code:
[B]Step	Time	STM	stps	ETM	etps[/B]
[COLOR="red"]Total	5.25	44	8.38	46	8.76	[/COLOR]	[B][SIZE="4"]%[/SIZE]
							Step		Time	STM	ETM[/B]
Cross+1	1.58	12	7.59	12	7.59		Cross+1/F2L	48.8%	44.4%	41.4%
F2L	3.24	27	8.33	29	8.95		F2L/Total	61.7%	61.4%	63.0%
LL	2.01	17	8.46	17	8.46		LL/Total	38.3%	38.6%	37.0%
U2 R2 U B2 L2 R2 U2 F2 U' F R2 B2 R2 U' L' D2 U' R F2 L2

x2 // inspection
F' R D L' D2' // cross
R U' R' U' L' U' L // 1st pair
U L U' L' // 2nd pair
R' U' U' R U' U' R' U R // 3rd pair
U' R U R' // 4th pair
U' U R' F R U R U' R2 F' R2 U' R' U R U R' // OLL(CP)
View at alg.cubing.net

Last edited by a moderator:

mark49152

Premium Member
WCA
2015RIVE05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Great solve - congratulations!

Did you see you were going to set up the first two pairs together or was it luck? Did you deliberately choose to insert the blue/orange pair first seeing that it would preserve green/orange, or was that luck too?

Oh and that scream will become as notorious as the solve will famous. :D

Last edited by a moderator: