• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[WR] Antoine Cantin 10.87 OH avg

BboyArchon

WCA
2010OREL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I finally remember... Everything in the video remembers me to Yann Frisch, winner of the FISM (equivalent to the World Championship of Magic) in the close-up category. Here's the video for those who haven't seen him. That elbow on the table, that ability to make something hard look so easy, that attitude, etc...

Enjoy :)

Last edited by a moderator:

TDM

WCA
2013MEND03
YouTube
Visit Channel
yo, does anyone know Antoine's birthday, for uh, reasons http://i.imgur.com/BDZEPAO.jpg
From his profile, June 14 19??. You might have to try random years until you get it :p
He cannot possibly be 40 years old, can he? But, if you're trying to imply that he was born on an 11th of April (forgetting about the 75 as year) it would be a coincidence with somebody else's birthday :)
You need someone's birthday to change their WCA profile picture.

mafergut

WCA
2018GUTI13
YouTube
Visit Channel
And here I just thought he was gonna get him some new stickers as a b-day present.

He surely needs them! It's my only complaint about TheCubicle stickers. They have great shades and are easy to apply but the non-fluro shades chip very easily and over time you end up with just half the sticker surface :( The fluro ones are much more durable.