• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

LSE vs ELL

What is your last layer/last step method?

• Total voters

King Mike

Why do you keep avoiding learning Roux when clearly that is the method that suits you best? Stop beating around the bush and switch already. You want M-slices...well Roux has M-slices. Problem solved.

My only problem is F2B, but I'll get to it....

Time for TUTORIAAAAAAALLLSS!

#Youtube

DeeDubb

WCA
2014WHIT07
YouTube
Visit Channel
Why do you keep avoiding learning Roux when clearly that is the method that suits you best? Stop beating around the bush and switch already. You want M-slices...well Roux has M-slices. Problem solved.

Wait... Did Artic just talk someone into Roux???

Also to OP: yeah, everyone's said it already, but L6E is a Roux step. Using L6E after you've done F2L is a complete waste of moves. L6E only works well because it efficiently solves ALL 6 Remaining edges. When you only have 4, there's much better options.

King Mike

Wait... Did Artic just talk someone into Roux???

Also to OP: yeah, everyone's said it already, but L6E is a Roux step. Using L6E after you've done F2L is a complete waste of moves. L6E only works well because it efficiently solves ALL 6 Remaining edges. When you only have 4, there's much better options.

Yea, he just talked me in to it, I've been practicing my F2B.
I guess I just needed a rude message to wake me up, lol