• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

If you could have any ONE puzzle in your collection, what would you add?

TraciAG

WCA
2015GAGU01
https://instagram.com/p/0oH3nUpfBN/?taken-by=rubiks.cubers

^^ I just stumbled across this speedcubers picture on IG and saw the cube he was holding in the corner, and though "A miniature Aofu would be awesome!" And by miniature I don't just mean like the Mini 7x7, I mean really small cubies, and it's as small as a peach or something.

If you guys could add any one puzzle to your collection, that exists or not, what would you add and why?

newtonbase

Premium Member
WCA
2015ADAM03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'd quite like a 13 x 13 but not enough to risk the wrath of my wife for spending so much on a cube. There's also a promotional cube produced for The Imitation Game called a Benedict Cumbercube which would be fun.

Tony Fisher

YouTube
Visit Channel
I am assuming you mean for free.
masterpiececube.jpg

BLP3Cuber

WCA
2015PRES01
I think I would choose the Moyu Aoshi 6x6, because it is the next WCA puzzle I want to get. I don't know if Moyu or Shenghshou 6x6 is better, so I just chose Moyu because it is the best cube company.