• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

London Cube Meet

WCA
2015LLOY02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Okay, made my mind up, pretty certain I'll come now. Though, I don't think I'll be there for the whole day this time. Not sure when I'll arrive or when I'll go home. I'll see on the day.

Word of warning, I had most of my glorious hair sheared off, so you may not recognise me (again), but don't worry, I'll have my hat.

Berd

WCA
2014LONG06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Okay, made my mind up, pretty certain I'll come now. Though, I don't think I'll be there for the whole day this time. Not sure when I'll arrive or when I'll go home. I'll see on the day.

Word of warning, I had most of my glorious hair sheared off, so you may not recognise me (again), but don't worry, I'll have my hat.
Looking forward to meeting you!

henrysavich

WCA
2013SAVI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey, I mentioned this idea before and you guys seemed receptive, but it is about time to make some concrete plans.

I'm currently in London for vacation and thought it would be nice to meet up with some of the cubers here! The best date for me would be the 9th (anytime) but I may be able to do it tomorrow as well. I looked at the usual place you guys meet, The Royal Festival Hall, and that works fine for me, but I do wanna work out a time when some people could come. So I need some input from you guys on that.

Also I understand that it is the middle of the week and many of the regular attendees won't be able to come, I'm fine with a small group but do wanna make sure there is at least one other person available and willing , (otherwise what's the point?) Thanks!

Ollie

WCA
2012FROS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
double post, oh noes

Next meet is on Sunday 19th July at the Royal Festival Hall, probably from 10am onwards, same as always :)

I'm selling a few more puzzles, message me if interested:

Black Shengshou Pyraminx - £5
Black Moyu Aosu 4x4x4 - £7
Black Guanlong 3x3x3 - £3

SUPER DUPER BUNDLE DEAL = £12 for all of it

I also have a couple of cubes that were left at Harrow Spring, which is getting annoying now. If you left a black Dayan Zhanchi then please claim it.

ronaldm

WCA
2015MANS04
I should be able to make it the 19th :)

@Ollie: dibs on the pyra and guanlong!

@Tyler: Enjoy the scary foreign countr(y|ies)!

@Berd: Assuming the one after TGN will be the 16th of August, I will most likely not make that one, as I expect to be in NL to visit family then, so I'll probably see you somewhere in September I guess xD