• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New Rubik's Brand 4x4x4 Design

WCA
2010WOMA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I just got this 4x4 in the mail yesterday and its ok but not much better then the older models. Basically it's a cloned WitEden brand Witfour 4x4 with tiles on it. I also made a video showing the issues with this 4x4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6ZNSMAITh4

bZ6zsuB.jpg

kAOLqoL.jpg

U42cI03.jpg

aysGP2M.jpg

kHugZQg.jpg

km5Hv2B.jpg

~Adam~

WCA
2011GREE03
My 1st 4x4 was a Rubik's brand. I'm sure lots of people get one before finding out about speedcubes. As long as it's more enjoyable to solve then hopefully this will get more people into cubing seriously.

WCA
2010WOMA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
My 1st 4x4 was a Rubik's brand. I'm sure lots of people get one before finding out about speedcubes. As long as it's more enjoyable to solve then hopefully this will get more people into cubing seriously.

Same here. I remember back in 2008 it was ether for my Birthday or Christmas my uncle gave me a $50 Amazon Gift car and I was still new to cubing and I ended up buying a Rubik's brand 4x4 and 5x5 with the gift card.

unsolved

Yeah I got myself a thickly tiled 4x4x4 because I was sick of the "2-layered-peel" of the stickers. I'm not speed solving with it, just doing alg testing/improving and testing my 4x4x4 brute force solver with it.

4x4x4_tiled.jpg