• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling Moyu Aolong V1

Artic

hey guys,

I'm selling my Moyu Aolong V1. It is the full size 57mm. I honestly barely used it and the cube is in great condition. This would be a great chance for anyone who's wanted this cube to get their hands on it. So yeah, I posted it on ebay and you can see pictures there. Here is the listing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331526324265?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I would appreciate any bids. Also, feel free to ask any questions or PM me.

thanks!

Last edited:

Artic

hey guys!

Just 3 more days left in the auction! Be sure to get your bids in. Great and uncommon cube still at a great price!

thanks

King Mike

I don't get it. Everyone is saying they stopped making Moyu Aolong v1s, but I just bought one a few months ago. Amazon still sells it like they are making them.

Whats going on?

Artic

Only one day left! Don't forget to make your bids!

Also, I have gotten the same question a few times. The cube is the full size 57mm. I have updated the first post to indicate that. I will also try to post a pic of it next to my 57mm Weilong for comparison.

thanks