• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

MoYu Hualong released on Cubezz!

WCA
2016BOUC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ummm it looks exactly like an Aolong V2.

Aside from the slight mods around the cube, look at those corners!
YJ8232W-1.jpg

CuBouz

Do the hollows in the YueYing/LiYing cause catching?

Nope! In fact I think it makes it cut easier.

Yeah, it seems to make reverse corner cutting a lot smoother on cubes like Gans 357, YueYing, and Yuxin 3x3.

mati1242

I like the sound and the speed of this after watching the video. I think I'm gonna order one.

kliang9299

Just got my Hualong from thecubicle today. Right out of the box it's incredible. It sounds a bit like a LiYing, which makes sense with the hollow pieces, but it's not nearly as light and feels more solid. The turning reminds me of a Weilong mixed with an Aolong as the design implies. Tensions out of the box were really tight so the corner cutting wasn't amazing; it could still do 45 and 2/3 of a cubie with ease but I have a feeling that will get a lot better with tensioning and lubing. Despite the tight tensions it still turned incredibly fast, far faster than my Aolong V2 with stock springs.

rock1t

My Lightake HuaLong shipped today (after way too long imho) and the one from Cubezz is still 'processing'.. Arrggg!

When did you order it? I ordered it the 25th and it has not been shipped yet. They dont respond to my message anymore by email, so I can't contact them. I am worrying that they are trying to scam me, I hope they will ship mine anytime soon :(.

Makarov

I'm a fan of the weilong so I was hopeful with this one but it feels a lot more like the liying, very similar actually when turning. Going to try to break it in more but so far I'm still preferring the guangying / cyclone boys. This one is extremely fast even on tight tensions, but I can really feel the track sort of crunching a lot as I turn it making the loud rattling sound.

Last edited:

jms

Just got my Hualong from thecubicle today. Right out of the box it's incredible. It sounds a bit like a LiYing, which makes sense with the hollow pieces, but it's not nearly as light and feels more solid. The turning reminds me of a Weilong mixed with an Aolong as the design implies. Tensions out of the box were really tight so the corner cutting wasn't amazing; it could still do 45 and 2/3 of a cubie with ease but I have a feeling that will get a lot better with tensioning and lubing. Despite the tight tensions it still turned incredibly fast, far faster than my Aolong V2 with stock springs.

How is it for corner twisting please?