• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedcuber gets owned... by himself!

BboyArchon

WCA
2010OREL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Nice video... it's a shame you can just about see the line in the middle. It could be good if you were to have a conversation with yourself ;)

Synchronization would be a pain if I added dialogues. And my camera and video skills aren't the best, this is all I could do. It was just for fun :D

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Well, sorry to be a downer but I thought that was crap. Everyone has seen that trick before, and it's retarded. Wasn't funny, music was painful, reminds me of people peeling off stickers... just don't like the video at all.

BboyArchon

WCA
2010OREL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
As far as I can see, he likes to be a 'downer' in every thread he participates.

-"Everyone has seen that trick before". So what? I was a semi-proffesional magician a few years ago and I love mixing some of my hobbies. This was a perfect way to mix magic and the rubik's cube.
-"It's retarded". Why?
-"Wasn't funny". Maybe not funny but just entertaining.
-"Music was painful". It was taken from the youtube creators audio database and it had nearly a perfect rating. For me it fitted ok in the video. And you can always mute it if you are one of the few people who don't like it.
-"Reminds me of people peeling off stickers". What? This has no sense :\

Sweet video, Gonzalo -- although, this is still my favorite:

https://instagram.com/p/sAzsy9QOxb/

;)

Yes, definitely better :)

Last edited:

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Was that really necessary?

If people only ever received praise they would rarely seek to improve themselves.

If the OP seeks feedback, it's useless if people that only have something nice to say are the only ones to bother saying something.

Lazy Einstein

Alg Ninja
Earth, Solar system, Orion Spur, Milky Way
If people only ever received praise they would rarely seek to improve themselves.

If the OP seeks feedback, it's useless if people that only have something nice to say are the only ones to bother saying something.

I agree with Dene. I don't get the point of this video. The first guy does an untimed solved and is excited about it for some reason then the "other guy" comes in turns bad and throws the cube to solve. That isn't in any way "owning" the first guy.

Why make this video? I guess I could understand that you are trying to make a video for entertainment. If that is the case, I do have to add that it is not entertaining and the music made it worse for me. Sorry to say.

https://instagram.com/p/sAzsy9QOxb/
Stuff like this is a bit more entertaining.