• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Looking for an 'Oskar's Treasure Chest'

PigsFTW

WCA
2015WELL01
Does anyone know where I can find an 'Oskar's Treasure Chest'? Does anyone have one that they are willing to sell? I have spend a couple of days searching, but I couldn't find one. Any help would be awesome!

Inisma

Does anyone know where I can find an 'Oskar's Treasure Chest'?

In my house ! I bought it on a small shop in Belgium (Bruxelles) at a very high price (something like 39€).

Normally I would never get rid of it. But ...

You might have noticed that I'm trying to collect a lot of Rubik's Cube for my students with autism. The Treasure Chest is not good for them at all. I could sell it to you and be then able to buy some other cheap cubes for them :)

Send me a Pm :)

Benjamin.

cod1sid2

In my house ! I bought it on a small shop in Belgium (Bruxelles) at a very high price (something like 39€).

Normally I would never get rid of it. But ...

You might have noticed that I'm trying to collect a lot of Rubik's Cube for my students with autism. The Treasure Chest is not good for them at all. I could sell it to you and be then able to buy some other cheap cubes for them :)

Send me a Pm :)

how much do you want for it in us dollars