• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

YJ 3x3 Shape Mod Bundle

OliverSW

I have 5 white YJ 3x3 shape mods for sale as a bundle.

I am selling all for $32 + shipping

Paypal and United States only

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-...AAAADU/pC3E6YnCmrg/w1073-h805-no/IMG_1785.JPG
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-...AAAADY/YYfQCXca6Cs/w1073-h805-no/IMG_1784.JPG

Axis cube, Fisher cube, Windmill cube, Mirror Blocks, and Mastermorphix

All of them have very little solves done, probably 6-7 each then just sat on a shelf.

The mirror blocks has been re-stickered with Oliver's Stickers silver mirror blocks

All of the cubes have "tile" like stickers that come with all YJ shape mods. They are very high quality and have no scratches

PM or Email [email protected]

Last edited:

Inisma

Pretty on point price wise. Move on if you dont like it.

I do not like it and I won't move on.

Same Puzzle on ChampionCube ou Zcube = 27$ free shipping or 31 with shipping fees. And that is price for brand new puzzle.

It is then a little pricey.

Inisma

By the way, OliverSW is trying for the second time to sell bad quality puzzle at high prices.

Feel free to look after his previous threats.

OliverSW

These are outrageous comments. I have never traded with Inisma and I never intend to. The puzzles I offered to him were advanced expensive puzzles, like the Mixup 3x3 and 4x4x6. He has no right to make these comments because he has no knowledge of the quality of these puzzles. Only I know the quality, and I am telling you that they are essentially brand new puzzles. Some people sell puzzles with several thousand solves, and these all together have less than 30

Psyph3r

These are outrageous comments. I have never traded with Inisma and I never intend to. The puzzles I offered to him were advanced expensive puzzles, like the Mixup 3x3 and 4x4x6. He has no right to make these comments because he has no knowledge of the quality of these puzzles. Only I know the quality, and I am telling you that they are essentially brand new puzzles. Some people sell puzzles with several thousand solves, and these all together have less than 30

He has every right to make whatever comments he wants. Generally speaking people don't buy puzzles at higher than store value. That is not an outrageous thing to point out.