• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Feliks Zemdegs 5.91 3x3 average of 5

ender9994

WCA
2008GROM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
So quick that it is hard to follow! Also, can everyone just focus on the solves and not debate minutia? It is just a video of some home solves. There are no claims that this a record of any kind (WR or UWR). No one follows every single regulation possible during all of their home solves.

-Doug

I agree with this somewhat, but it's only true to an extent. Things which remain under our control (+2's, DNF's, overinspection) should still be observed at home as much as possible. Things like judges or delegates or stackmat timers cannot be controlled by us, hence why it is acceptable to ignore them at home.

This is qqtimer.net. Many people (myself included) prefer cstimer.net/timer.php because of a bit more functionality.

WCA Regulations are for WCA competitions and have no weight or relevance to UWR or solves at home. Also protip, Kennan was using sarcasm to expose the fail logic. L2 internet.

Surely it is within our control to keep our hands from touching the cube in the period after inspection and before the solve starts? Should this not be "observed at home as much as possible". If you think that is true, then most of these solves clearly were +2s. I think I am the one seeing a bit of failed logic here lads.

LazyEistein: Shame that you think you have 'won' the 'argument' with me by trying to patronize me by pointing out obvious things and throwing in terms like "protip" which are marinated with sarcasm and rudeness. I can recommend a very good finishing school for girls in Switzerland, if you feel like it.

TraciAG

WCA
2015GAGU01
Surely it is within our control to keep our hands from touching the cube in the period after inspection and before the solve starts? Should this not be "observed at home as much as possible". If you think that is true, then most of these solves clearly were +2s. I think I am the one seeing a bit of failed logic here lads.

LazyEistein: Shame that you think you have 'won' the 'argument' with me by trying to patronize me by pointing out obvious things and throwing in terms like "protip" which are marinated with sarcasm and rudeness. I can recommend a very good finishing school for girls in Switzerland, if you feel like it.

Dude, just chill. It's a 1-minute video of him cubing in his house. It is not a big deal.

Also, what you said to LazyEinstein was uncalled for.

XTowncuber

WCA
2010BRAD01
YouTube
Visit Channel

I always start holding the cube because IMO it is literally a more accurate way to time yourself. Think about it, if we are trying to determine the exact time it takes to solve the puzzle then this is a way to get closer to the actual time. I don't know why you care so much. We don't have to follow any WCA regulations at home if we don't want to. We have chosen a few to be generally accepted, but this is not one of them. And what you said to Einstein was just ridiculous, don't you realize he invented the theory of relativity?!?!

josh42732

Guys, this video is just a video of Feliks doing at home solves. I'm sure you break some of those regulations as well. Why can't a fast cuber upload something without being criticized? We are breaking the one thing that keeps this community special.

Arkwell

Really guys? An incredible average and you're arguing WCA regs? That's an intimidating average!

Faz

Former Clock NR Holder
WCA
2009ZEMD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think we should be focusing on the fact that Faz is watching conspiracy theories while cubing and that his times are too fast therefore Illuminati confirmed.

Haha nah it's a Penn and Teller show.

And I did some tests last night, I don't actually touch the cube when my hands are on the spacebar.

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel

LMAO dude take a chill pill.

protip: no one cares.