• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 33.08 3x3x3 solve

CuberRiley

WCA
2015Edwa01
YouTube
Visit Channel
This is currently my best time on video, and it was almost a tie between me and my good friend Leif Baker, but I took the lead and beat him by 0.90 seconds

Thanks for watching!!!
Subscribe for more weekly Cubing videos

Last edited by a moderator:

JasonDL13

WCA
2014LEWI02
I timed the inspection at 17.14 so by that time it's a DNS (or would it be a DNF?) but that would depend on reaction time on the judge. It's at least a +2 though

Anything between 15-17 second is a +2. Considering this is over 17 seconds, it's a DNF. I don't know why people are calling it a DNS, that's something different.

Source: https://www.worldcubeassociation.org/regulations/#A4d

Smiles

YouTube
Visit Channel
Good job!

I don't think the inspection time should be that big of a deal since it wasn't official and nobody was timing inspection so he wouldn't have known anyway. Plus the people around were pretty distracting haha.

your F2L definitely needs work though. Especially that one pair that could have been solved in 7 moves and you did about 20.

waffle=ijm

Waffo
WCA
2008MANA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
9f4) The result of an attempt is recorded as DNF (Did Not Finish) if the attempt is disqualified or unsolved/unfinished.
9f5) The result of an attempt is recorded as DNS (Did Not Start) if the competitor is eligible for an attempt but declines it.