• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Poll] What Is Your Favourite Event? (Read Starter Post First)

What Is Your Favourite Event?

• Total voters

JemFish

Hey People,

This is my first post with a poll. I know that a poll like this has probably already been created, but I want to make a fresh, new one.

Please vote in the above poll your favourite event. Not the one that you practice most, or the puzzle you think that looks the coolest, but your favourite event, "favourite" meaning the puzzle you enjoy solving/playing around with the most.

If you're favourite event is not listed in the above poll then please post it separately in this thread. Because I can only have a maximum of 10 options in a poll, I looked here to find the "Most Persons" to participate in a certain event, and took the top 10.

Apart from your favourite event, you may also post your favourite puzzle aesthetically, or the puzzle you practice the most, or the puzzle you like to play around with the most, etc. and, optionally, giving your reasons.

~JemFish

JemFish

FAVOURITE EVENT:

3x3 blindfolded

FAVOURITE PUZZLE AESTHETICALLY:

Megaminx

MOST-PRACTISED PUZZLE:

Rubik's Cube

FAVOURITE PUZZLE TO PLAY AROUND WITH:

2x2 Cube

WHAT I INTEND TO BECOME REALLY GOOD AT:

4x4 blindfolded

FAVOURITE NON-WCA PUZZLE:

My girlfriend (just kidding I don't have one)

Last edited:

JemFish

A poll option for an event which isn't on the poll would've been nice

Just choose whatever puzzle you want. I chose those 10 options because they're supposed to be the most popular. I don't know about Rubik's Magic though...

EDIT: Oh, that's not what you meant, never mind...I can't edit the poll now, I don't think, and you're right, I should have put 'Other' in the options.

Leo123

WCA
2014REID02
Just choose whatever puzzle you want. I chose those 10 options because they're supposed to be the most popular. I don't know about Rubik's Magic though...

EDIT: Oh, that's not what you meant, never mind...I can't edit the poll now, I don't think, and you're right, I should have put 'Other' in the options.

Other would have been nice because my favorite is MBLD

josh42732

FAVOURITE EVENT:

3BLD because it challenges your mind more than your TPS

FAVOURITE PUZZLE AESTHETICALLY:

Megaminx because it has 12 separate colors as opposed to the 6 that we area all used to

MOST-PRACTISED PUZZLE:

Rubik's Cube becasue it is easiest to practice

FAVOURITE PUZZLE TO PLAY AROUND WITH:

7x7 Cube because I like to solve big cubes not for speed, but for fun

WHAT I INTEND TO BECOME REALLY GOOD AT:

MBLD and 4BLD because I usually DNF with normal 3BLD and I think that those events are good party tricks. Also, it is cool when you take off the blindfold and see that everything is solved. ;)

FAVOURITE NON-WCA PUZZLE:

Mirror Blocks because it is different than a 3x3 - it shapeshifts! This puzzle is a little hard, but not too hard. This is my first shape-shifting puzzle. I love shapeshifting puzzles.

penguinz7

WCA
2015RAME01
Favourite: Pyra, IDEK why..
Aesthetically: Ghost?
Most-Practiced: Technically 3x3
Favourite for casual solving: 3x3
What I want to get good at: MBLD, 3BLD, Pyra, 4x4.

SpicyOranges

WCA
2013MCGR02
YouTube
Visit Channel
favorite event: clock/skewb because I am ok at them

Favorite aesthetically: 7x7, its cool to look at
Most practiced: 3x3 by far
Favorite to play with: 3x3 or skewb
What I intend to get good at: everything. But seriously, clock, skewb, and 3x3.
Non wca puzzle? Siamese 17x17.

Last edited:

NewCuber000

WCA
2014BOUD01
My favorite event as of now is 4x4. I average like 1:15 and I intend to be world class in it someday. Although theres a few other events I also love and want to become extremely good at: 3x3, 3x3 OH, Fewest moves (I suck... Average like 40-45 moves.) and pyraminx. Although there's like 10 WCA events I cant really SPEEDsolve or havent tried yet.

S

Scruggsy13

For me it is 5x5. I prefer larger cubes, but am not too big of a fan of 6x6+. I like them, but would much rather solve 5x5.