• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Buying/Collecting HUGE AMOUNT OF Cubes (200 at minimum)!

Inisma

Hello everyone !

My name is Benjamin, i'm 27 years old and I'm from Belgium :)

I'm actually a teacher in a primary school. All the pupils are aged from 6 to 12 years old. ALL the children are with autism (They are around 500 (in 3 different school) in my area).

I am here because I really wish to buy or collect a maximum number of Rubik's Cube to all the children of the school.

In 2014, I bought : 100, received from cubers : 150
In 2015, I bought : 200, Received from cubers : ? (all on their way, from Feliks Z., Kenneth Brandon, Dan alias CrazyBadCuber, ...).

I'm still wishing to buy 200 Rubik's Cube this year (even bad ones) at good prices (so many € spent this last 2 years ^^). Have you some to sell (or give) for some children with autism ?

Check also our new Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Collecting-Rubiks-Cube-for-Children-with-Autism/336006126587998

Have a wonderful day.

If you wish to send a Cube (or any Twisty Puzzle), here is the address :

Cubes pour l'enseignement
Ledru Benjamin
Chemin de Binche 1B
7033 Cuesmes
Belgium

Ps : After having sent a puzzle (for free or not), I accept to cover your shipping cost (via PayPal).

Last edited:

aashritspidey

WCA
2013MAHE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi, I would first like to tell you that what you are doing is an amazing thing.
If we were to send some puzzles, Can we send any puzzle or does it only have to be 3x3?
Also to which address should we send it to?

Inisma

Thank for your answer :)

In my opinion, it's not amazing, I just love my jobs and all those children who have so many difficulties in their life.

We do accept any kind of Puzzle, not only 3x3x3 :)

I will edit the first post to give the address.

Ps : I can refund all the shipping costs by paypal also :)

DeeDubb

WCA
2014WHIT07
YouTube
Visit Channel
zcube.cn has the best prices on bulk GuanLong 3x3s, I would highly recommend those. I bought 80 to give my students recently...

This seems like a worthwhile charity. I wonder if we could do some kind of live stream to raise money for cubes.

Inisma

zcube.cn has the best prices on bulk GuanLong 3x3s, I would highly recommend those. I bought 80 to give my students recently...

This seems like a worthwhile charity. I wonder if we could do some kind of live stream to raise money for cubes.

1) I bought 200 cubes this year and I can't always afford more :).

2) Zcube is cheap but not the shipping. I bought 50 cubes for 50$ + 150$ for the shipping. Champions cubestore is better, no shipping cost ^^

3) I am also here to get puzzle from real people and not little Chinese working 24/24 7/7 for almost nothing :D

newtonbase

Premium Member
WCA
2015ADAM03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Could you confirm how your address fits the format on Champion's Cube Store please
First Name:*
Last Name:*
Street Address:*
Address Line 2:
City:*
State/Province: *
Post/Zip Code
Or I could just send you some money via PayPal if you prefer.

jms

3) I am also here to get puzzle from real people and not little Chinese working 24/24 7/7 for almost nothing :D

Pretty much all speedcubes come from 'little Chinese' as you so eloquently put it.

Inisma

Thanks for all your message. I will answer when I will be back home (1pm here :p).

Thanks again.

Ps : I love China :)

Inisma

Hi and thank you for this message :).

If you don't mind, I'd prefer you to order yourself. Otherwise, some people could say that I do it for money, which is not the case.

And once again I repeat : only 1 cube will be fine, I do not aim to spend your money :)

In the following quote, I entered the informations ;-).

Thanks again so much. You will make our pupils happy.

Could you confirm how your address fits the format on Champion's Cube Store please
First Name: Benjamin
Last Name: Ledru
Street Address: Chemin de Binche 1B
Address Line 2:
City: Cuesmes
State/Province: Hainaut
Post/Zip Code : 7033
Or I could just send you some money via PayPal if you prefer.

Seanliu

YouTube
Visit Channel
Little Chinese? They are real people, with talents for designing cubes. They aren't fake people, nor are they scammers. Please pay more respect to those people.

Inisma

I've been having terrible trouble getting Champion's Cube Store to accept my payment but have finally managed to order 8 Guanlongs (4 white, 4 black).

I am very sorry if you had terrible trouble on the Website and hope this is not my fault :-(

I will inform my students that there is ONE MORE wonderful person in the world : YOU ! 8 Guanlongs is so much ! Thank You again again again.

I won't forget you. Once I'll get the Cubes, I'll post a pic or video with the pupils :)