• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] HAI

ladyolivier

Hello friends! I am Lady Olivier :) (Well I wish I was but Vivien Leigh took him from me ;-) Basic information about me: I'm a part time student...fangirling is my day job. Ok so that's more like what I wish was true. I'm a full time student who will happily put aside my schoolwork because HEY LOOK NEW PICTURES FROM THE SET OF THAT MOVIE. I'm a nerd in the purest sense: My life is a quest to soak up as much information as my brain will hold, and I don't do "halfway". I get far too exited about the things I love. I think this world would be better if we had real superheroes. I can't pick between Marvel and DC because that would mean I have to choose between Adam West and Tom Hiddleston and I'm just not prepared to make that choice. I think we should go back to dressing like we did in the 1890's, speaking like we did in the 1810's, and dancing like we did in the 1980's.

Confession time: I'm not actually a SPEED cuber. For that matter I wouldn't even consider myself an experienced cuber. I will willingly admit that I am here to soak up knowledge rather than to give it. The reason I ended up here rather than twisty puzzles is because TP had a horrifyingly intimidating registration process and I was terrified they'd turn me away for not being "expert" enough. I'm here to learn.

But if you want info on the Marvel Cinematic Universe, I'm your girl.

DeeDubb

WCA
2014WHIT07
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello!

Don't worry, you start off soaking up information, and later you turn that into sharing information. I took from this forum for months, and then later started providing to it. It would make less sense to come here and immediately give advice. You have a good attitude though. Good luck!

JemFish

Uh...hey.

My member introduction thread became a thread for music discussion. Maybe this thread will become a thread for the discussion of "Marvel Cinematic Universe."

Anyway, welcome.