• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

WTT River Hill Winter 2015

WCA
2014BLOC01
I'm hoping to trade some of the following cubes with people at River Hill Winter 2015:

1 Moyu Weilong, Primary, Lubed and Tensioned, 100 solves done
1 YJ Yulong, Black, Lubed and Tensioned, lots of solves done (lent it out for a few months, I'll get a number as soon as I can)
1 Moyu Dianma, Primary, Lubed and Tensioned, 150 solves done
1 Shengshou Aurora, Black, Cubicle Full Brights, 200 solves done
1 Fangshi Shuangren v2, Black with Primary insides, Cubicle Full Brights, Lubed and Tensioned, 75-100 solves done
1 Stickerless Zhanchi, Aosu springs (I can put Dayan springs back if you want), Tensioned (I can lube it if you want), 15000 (not a typo) solves done
1 Moyu Aolong v2, White, Cubicle Full Brights with Black instead of White, Lubed and Tensioned, 500+ solves done
1 YJ Guanlong, White, Cubicle Full Brights with Black instead of White, Lubed and Tensioned (currently no washers, I think I can add some), 200 solves done
1 Florian-Modded Shengshou 4x4, Black, Cubicle Full Brights Florian Mod cut, Lubed and Tensioned, 150 solves done
1 Partially Florian Modded Shengshou 5x5, Black, Cubicle Full Brights (half of the x-centers are modded), 25 solves done
1 Stickerless Cyclone Boys 2x2, 1500 solves done
1 Lan Lan Skewb, no springs or balls bearings (honestly, I'll probably be willing to throw this in with something if you want it), 50 solves done

Possibly:
1 Gans 357 (corners superglue modded to remove the flimsy feeling), White, V2 core, Cubicle Full Brights with Black instead of White, Lubed and Tensioned, 3500 solves done
1 Moyu Aosu, White, Dayan Springs, Cubicle Full Brights with Black instead of White (will be in use during the comp, so don't count on using it then if you're planning to trade), Lubed and Tensioned, 500+ solves done
1 Moyu Aochuang, White, Cubicle Full Brights with Black instead of white, Lubed and Tensioned, 150 solves done

PM me or send me a message on Facebook and let me know if you're interested.

ChaozCubing

YouTube
Visit Channel
Ill be willing to trade these: Mirror blocks, Calvin's Fully functional 3x3x5, gear cube, MoYu LingPo, stickers dayan 2x2x2, shengshou 5x5, Turbo Mind Twister, unsolved curvey copter, unsolved 4x4x6, unsolved mastermorphix stickerless

If you are interested in any of these let me know what you will be willing to trade me :)

Last edited:
WCA
2014BLOC01
Ill be willing to trade these: Mirror blocks, Calvin's Fully functional 3x3x5, gear cube, MoYu LingPo, stickers dayan 2x2x2, shengshou 5x5, Turbo Mind Twister, unsolved curvey copter, unsolved 4x4x6, unsolved mastermorphix stickerless

If you are interested in any of these let me know what you will be willing to trade me :)

I might be interested in the gear cube, and I'd trade anything not in the possibly category except the Aolong v2. Interested in anything?

WCA
2014BLOC01
I'd like to try out the YJ YuLong and the YJ GuanLong. Maybe once i know what they feel like, I could make a decision.

I would definitely prefer to trade the Yulong (there's a chance I'm not trading the Guanlong), but I'm bringing all of my cubes, so they'll both be there.

WCA
2014BLOC01
I'm the one with the white aolong with pink stickers? We'll probably see each other at some point, but basically just look for someone with all of the above puzzles out on the table.

ChaozCubing

YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm the one with the white aolong with pink stickers? We'll probably see each other at some point, but basically just look for someone with all of the above puzzles out on the table.

oh okay. I'll be the 12 year old that looks really nervous and excited, and has an AoLong V1, Aosu, AoChang, and MoYu skew as my mains. Ill be wearing a red plaid shirt with a red shirt underneath, and jeans (and glasses)