• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Usernames

FailCuber

WCA
2011CHOI04
you would think my name is unoriginal but it's actually not there a story behind it. I'm a gamer who plays minecraft and there's this thing called redstone there and people who are good at using those stuff were called as RedStoner but I really failed at using those stuff so everyone started to call me FailStoner(as you can see in my profile picture) and I just changed stoner to cuber and yeah...

EternalE

Here---
EternalE: my first initial is E, and my ignorance is eternal.
Other places---
E_Walk: star wars fan and play on my name
Wook_E: play on E_Walk
Immortal Voddoler: Perfect anagram for Tom Marvolo Riddle.

skycubes

YouTube
Visit Channel
my name is from my youtube channel, and i got it because my nickname is sky and its supposed to be saying sky cubes, not like the actual sky

WCA
2015MANS03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Pittsburgh Penguins cant beat the Philadelphia Flyers. The Flyers are better. Gogo stanley cup 2016 boiys!
also penguins cant fly irl, so this works perfectly with the teams. and my avatar is PDF (abbreviation of penguinsdontflybl) woth the flyers colours (orange black white)

WCA
2013BARK01
JustinTimeCuber:
a minecraft name that my parents came up for me, when they made my account. It was a while ago. I think it was because I was Justin, and I was a cuber, but JustinCuber would sound silly so time because I timed my solves??? idk so also it's a joke Justin Time sounds like "just in time" but I'm not usually just in time I'm usually late...

Torch

WCA
2014GOSL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm pretty sure I haven't posted in this thread yet. Could be wrong.

Anyway, I had absolutely no reason at all to pick this username when I joined. I wasn't on many forum-like places, so I didn't have a standard username. I just chose things that sounded cool when I signed up for a new site. Some usernames I've had on other sites are SquidBoy, Galvantula, Caution, TheBowserBomb, and miserbakster. My standard username now is just RGoslow (first letter of first name + last name) or RTorque (I wanted to be Torch somewhere, but it was taken. Then I tried RTorch, which was also taken. Finally I came up with that.). If I ever change my username here, it will probably be to one of those names.

HOWEVER. I do have a sort of retroactive association for my username. This song, which I only found a few months ago, has "torch" in the title, and is what I mainly think of when I think of my username.