• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Usernames

adfoote

a = first initial. stands for Alexander
d = middle initial. stands for Dean
foote = last name. It's pronounced just "foot." which is a tip off if a telemarketer ever calls me they ALWAYS pronounce it wrong.

masteranders1

WCA
2011BOGA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
masteranders1:

I acquired masteranders1 because I signed up on dealextreme to review a product, and I decided masteranders would be a good one. I originally wanted anders, but it was taken, so I decided on materanders. On youtube, masteranders was taken, so I took masteranders1. Master because I used to get letters addressing me as master (when I was 12 and younger, I'm 13, don't think they do that now) and Anders, my first name. 1 is probably my favorite number.

I've also gone through a couple different names, consisting of favorite bands, initials, and other completely random stuff.

Anthony

Professional Speedcuber
WCA
2008SEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel

tertius

My *CRAZY* HS Latin II teacher (who disappeared in the winter break) passed around a sheet and said to pick out a name.