• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Peach State 2015 - May 23-24, 2015

Kit Clement

Premium Member
WCA
2008CLEM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
We've decided to increase the competitor limit to 55. If you are among the first 5 on the waitlist, expect an email from me soon.

We don't expect to increase this limit again, so if you are still on the waitlist, your only hope is if enough people drop out of the competition.

Last edited:

Torch

WCA
2014GOSL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
One week until the competition! If you aren't going to be able to come, please tell us so we can open up a spot to someone on the waitlist.

Also, does anyone want to have a pre-competition meetup at Arbor Place Mall Friday evening?

DanpHan

WCA
2011WANN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
If you do end up going to the pre-competition meet up, want to have a 6x6 race? I've been really improving, and I think I might be able to get a 6x6 time somewhat near the time you'd get. :)

Pretty sure I'll be there if they have it. And sure, although I don't think beating me would be some kind of big accomplishment since I don't really practice. I think I'm consistently sub 2:45 now for reference. :)