• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Happy holidays from Speedsolving.com!

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
Another year is nearly in the books. 2015 will mark 9 years since Speedsolving.com created, and in 2015, Speedsolving.com will surpass 1,000,000 posts by over 20,000 people. It is amazing to see it grow each year and connect an international community of people who all share the same interest in puzzles. We hope that you continue to enjoy it as much as we have.

Make a special effort to enjoy yourself and your family during your leisure time this holiday season.

Happy holidays from Speedsolving.com!

Last edited:

Stefan

WCA
2003POCH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Pat,

Do you happen to have some monthly stats of postcount and/or usercount?
Would love to see that data. :)

Stachu

Or an export of (threadid, userid, dateline) triples for the posts, so we could do that and other statistics ourselves? (Additionally, (threadid, title) pairs for threads and (userid, name) pairs for members would be good for display)

Last edited:

obelisk477

WCA
2009BATT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
At the very least, we can tell that the average person has posted about 50 times. Most certainly skewed to the right by people who create their own 'how to get faster' threads 8 times, have each one deleted or merged to where they cant find it, and then never come back again.

o2gulo

Merry Christmas~ I got interested again in cubing after 2 years of hiatus, I hope 2015 will be a great start for me!

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
Pat,

Do you happen to have some monthly stats of postcount and/or usercount?
Would love to see that data. :)

Stachu
Yeah, I do. Here is some data (basic traffic stats, posts per month and new registrations per month). New posts are down from last year, in part because of our rules/organization which in general has less posting (more efficient I suppose). Registrations per month are up from last year quite a lot:
ueCfOdt.png

Registrations/month:
AmT2zrM.png

Posts/month:
oQvwfpt.png