• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Turbo Timer for Mac

FJT97

WCA
2012THIE01
another suggestion:

Longtime and recent stats separated. cause i did like 800 solve in my OH session and now i can't see anything on the graph anymore, cause the time are so tight together...

I don't even know if this is possible: An option where i can add a cmd+x command to the session i created at my own. (So like the 3x3 session has already cmd+3, i would like to give my OH session cmd+x..)

WCA
2012BASK02
another suggestion:

Longtime and recent stats separated. cause i did like 800 solve in my OH session and now i can't see anything on the graph anymore, cause the time are so tight together...

I don't even know if this is possible: An option where i can add a cmd+x command to the session i created at my own. (So like the 3x3 session has already cmd+3, i would like to give my OH session cmd+x..)

Added to my list.

FJT97

WCA
2012THIE01
Another little thing:

If i switch between sessions which i didn't created at my own, the scramble types are changing. Thats good.
But if i switch between sessions i did create at my own, the scrambles do not change. There also don't change if i switch between on own-created and one not-own-created.
I would like to see that they ever switch if they should...

WCA
2012BASK02
in the top menu bar there's a thing saying "scrambles". You can manually change scramble type using that. I see no convenient way with my current code structure to manage an automatic thing here, the way I save data isn't very mutable atm.

WCA
2012BASK02
Add these buddy
-Penalties
-Skewb scrambles
-Inspection
-Deleting your times (it doesn't work already, soz)
-u wot m8
+added to my list.

Oh, and about my updates. Yes, I promised an update earlier. I'm having a ****load of problems with this, so I can't give a solid date yet. I can say that I'm working on it, but that's really all I can say.

I will try to incorporate most of the suggestions here, but the deleting times bit may be problematic. It seems that before 10.9 deleting times doesn't work. I'll post any more updates here when I have something.

WCA
2012BASK02
Guys, I'm really sorry about the lack of updates or progress reports. I've been having some trouble in school, so I've had to put this project aside for a while. I'll be able to work on it some more now, but I can't give any dates.

If you have any suggestions, you can also email them to me at [email protected].

I'm also looking for someone decently experienced in Objective-C to help me out with another project I'm taking on(a separate class for cubic nxnxn representation).

Last edited: