• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

WCA
2014HEDR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Optimal solver for F2B?

Hi sorry if this is in the wrong place. I was wondering if there is a solver that will find the most optimal solution for someones F2B. Or the whole cube, using the Roux method.

Thanks in advance,

catter1234

Alternative training/ competing options?

Where I'm at the only speedcubing community consists of a few people who for the most part keep quiet about it. I only know one person who has openly dedicated himself to it, so I rarely get a chance to actually try and kind of competition.
My record is horrible, (something like 2 min 15 sec), my average is even worse ( over 4 min).The few times I am able to compete however I find my time improves.
This being the case, I'm wondering if anyone know of any online competition type thing where you compete directly against either another human or computer.

Animorpher13

WCA
2015ELSP01
Where I'm at the only speedcubing community consists of a few people who for the most part keep quiet about it. I only know one person who has openly dedicated himself to it, so I rarely get a chance to actually try and kind of competition.
My record is horrible, (something like 2 min 15 sec), my average is even worse ( over 4 min).The few times I am able to compete however I find my time improves.
This being the case, I'm wondering if anyone know of any online competition type thing where you compete directly against either another human or computer.

this may not be exactly what you are looking for, but try http://sundaycontest.com/. Mostly though, you'll just have to improve on your own. It seems like you are using a beginner's method. You just have to keep practicing. A lot of the improvement just comes from practicing yourself. Maybe you could find somebody to compete with over skype?

Last edited by a moderator:

obelisk477

WCA
2009BATT01
YouTube
Visit Channel

http://www.twisttheweb.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

peedoo72

Moyu Lingpo is only 48/49mm?

So I did a size comparison with my lingpo and dayan but the lingpo was smaller. Is it possible that the lingpo isn't 50mm?

PigsFTW

WCA
2015WELL01
Scrambling

I am holding an unofficial practice competition for me and a bunch of my friends and I want to have the cubes scrambled as they would at a competition. I know that the Tnoodle program is used. How ever, do I use the same 5 scrambles for everyone, or does everyone get a different scramble?
So would I leave it like this?
LGCJJ4r.png
and use the same 5 for everyone?

TDM

WCA
2013MEND03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I am holding an unofficial practice competition for me and a bunch of my friends and I want to have the cubes scrambled as they would at a competition. I know that the Tnoodle program is used. How ever, do I use the same 5 scrambles for everyone, or does everyone get a different scramble?
So would I leave it like this? http://i.imgur.com/LGCJJ4r.pngand use the same 5 for everyone?
Yes, everyone in the same group is given the same scrambles.

Prhoda

Where do i buy a updated moyu core for aolong v2. The one on the cubicle said something about being to small for the new moyu cubes.