• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

One-Answer Software Question Thread

unsolved

E: is there a good alg for this case?

There's a 2x2 block on UFL.

Is there a 4x4x4 version of this cube position generator? Links/instructions would be nice if someone knows the answer :)

Edit: Nevermind, I answered my own question.

Last edited:

Sauce

Bananaland. In room 27 on the 3rd floor in Peel Ap
Website cubing case "images"?

I was thinking of making my own website about cubing and other things in the future. I am thinking of teaching a method on that website. Is there any type of software that can make images of some of the cases, so then below it I will be able to write the algorithm down.

Thanks!

Sauce

JemFish

@Statue: I like the concept of this thread, but it seems that it will turn into those of us who are very comfortable using ACube, or another similar program, will end up posting lots of algs for when people ask for them.

Perhaps a detailed explanation on how to setup ACube to search for what you're looking for would be more helpful? As in, rather than giving you a list of algs, I could give you the ACube input that would find what you're looking for?

Or are you moreso looking for already filtered algs that are generally "good" algs to choose from for this case?

Chris

(This quote is from another thread.)

I Bing-searched "acube" and it came up with weird results. What is this software and how can I find it? I need it for a 4x4x4 method I'm making...

TDM

WCA
2013MEND03
YouTube
Visit Channel
(This quote is from another thread.)

I Bing-searched "acube" and it came up with weird results. What is this software and how can I find it? I need it for a 4x4x4 method I'm making...
Maybe you should use Google then ;) I googled it and this was the third result. I don't know if this is what you want or not, but it probably is.

JemFish

Maybe you should use Google then ;) I googled it and this was the third result. I don't know if this is what you want or not, but it probably is.

TDM to the rescue. Thanks, you've helped me twice in the last 2 days in the One Answer-Question threads.

BUT, ACube is only for the 3x3x3 so never mind...

Alex17

I like to reconstruct and save the reconstructions of 3x3 PB's and fast solves. I usually just store them in an Excel spreadsheet, but it is starting to get cluttered and unorganized. Is there any website or program that I can use to make and save reconstructions, like a database? I use alg.cubing.net, but if it can save the reconstructions entered, I don't know how to do so.

Thanks for the help!

WCA
2014HEDR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Cube512QTM in HTM?

As the title says, is there one similar to Cube512QTM in HTM? If not I would like to make one, or at least STM. The reason being, is because I would probably attempt to create one, but I am very lazy and would have to learn some more about programming. Also, I didnt post in the One Answer Question Thread because it is closed.

NooberCuber

For youtube videos
What is the best way to add algs in
With iMovie for iOS you can't change the size or font or ehere the text goes
Can the youtube edior change text more?
Are there ither free editors i could use on my desktop to add text where i want it?