• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Kingsman08

How long does unused lubix last? I have had it for around 3 years, but theres still a ton left. is this still good? or is it dried out?

Note

WCA
2014LUCI02
does the yuhu come with washers?

..You mean extra washers? If so then no, they don't seem to include extra washers. .-.
-----
(This may or may not belong in this forum..)
What can I do with my Dayan 2x2 to make it stop popping, or even pop less than it does now? All I've done is lube it with maru lube so far and it's on really tight tensions.

Berd

WCA
2014LONG06
YouTube
Visit Channel
..You mean extra washers? If so then no, they don't seem to include extra washers. .-.
-----
What can I do with my Dayan 2x2 to make it stop popping, or even pop less than it does now? All I've done is lube it with maru lube so far and it's on really tight tensions.
Tighter tensions, more accurate turning.

Aaron Lau

-----

i meant in the cube itself because i heard yj cubes dont come with washers

ChikenCuber

My only 2x2 currently is Lingpo. It´s pretty good but I have some lockups and it is little bit slow (going to buy lube when I order something from Cubicle). I´m between getting Dayan 2x2 and new tangpo. Which cube I should get and from the pics of the mechanics do you guys think that lockup problem is fixed on tangpo? NB! In have bad turning style so that might be the reason cube lockups sometimes. Sorry for bad english, it isn´t my first language.

DELToS

My only 2x2 currently is Lingpo. It´s pretty good but I have some lockups and it is little bit slow (going to buy lube when I order something from Cubicle). I´m between getting Dayan 2x2 and new tangpo. Which cube I should get and from the pics of the mechanics do you guys think that lockup problem is fixed on tangpo? NB! In have bad turning style so that might be the reason cube lockups sometimes. Sorry for bad english, it isn´t my first language.

I use the LingPo currently, but I'll probably switch to the TangPo when they ship out. Most new cubes nowadays have something to minimize lock ups, I imagine the TangPo will to.

JeLe

I've been using a Sulong as my main 3x3 for a while, and recently I've been trying to loosen it up, but I'm running into a wall. No matter how much I loosen the tensions, the insides of the corner pieces frequently catch on the center pieces. Right now, the cube is loose to the point of being unstable, but the corner cutting is still inconsistent and the cube gives me frequent lockups during PLL execution.
Is there a good way to mediate these issues? Should I be more careful with the tensions, or my turning, or is there something else to take into consideration?
I've been considering switching mains regardless, but I don't want this to be the reason I switch. :p

TDM

WCA
2013MEND03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I received a JieYun today. It's incredibly tight, and I want to loosen it - the only problem is that I think the caps work in the same way as ShuangRen caps, and require the cube to be at least partially disassembled for them to be removed.
The cube is too tight for me to take out any pieces, no matter how hard I try.

Any help?

Ordway Persyn

WCA
2016PERS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I received a JieYun today. It's incredibly tight, and I want to loosen it - the only problem is that I think the caps work in the same way as ShuangRen caps, and require the cube to be at least partially disassembled for them to be removed.
The cube is too tight for me to take out any pieces, no matter how hard I try.

Any help?

Maybe try to pry them off with a screwdriver?