• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Hades139

Do Stickers Peel off of White Cubes Easier than off of Black Cubes?

I'm wondering this because I'm buying a 13x13 and I want to know whether I should buy a black one or a white one

Iggy

WCA
2012SEVE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
A few days ago I lubed my mini Aosu like how Chris did in his video (but I used lubix and used a lot less lube). It was gummy at first, so I did a lot of solves (somewhere around 250-300 solves). The gumminess has gone away, but it's still slow. What should I do? Should I continue to break in the lube by doing more solves, or should I clean out the lube?

sidsudhanshu1

Washer misplaced

I have misplaced my washer of green center. Will it create performance issue, will it affect at all?
PS. I have YJ Yulong.

transatlantic

Ok so somehow my moyu hualong has become slow. This frustrates me because its my favorite cube at the moment but i switch back and forth with it and the Gans 356 as my main. it was so fast when i first got it, even faster than the 356, but now its super sticky. So what happen is that I just recently got Full Fitted stickers for it and lubed the pieces with cubicle weight 1 after wiping it out. I used traxxas 50 k for the core. its weird its not as smooth and is a lot slower than before. I lubed my sticker less Aolong the same way and it went crazy fast. Has this ever happened to you with a cube or a Hualong? I've tried everything but i can't make it fast again.

Moyu Aochuang 5x5x5

I have recently bought aochuang, out of the box it has a little sandy feel and over-lubed (but not vety fast), while srambling I found a little ticking sound, I shaked it well and it was ticking continously after searching a lot I found a loose washer inside the orange cap...... Is my cube okay or I have to replace it with a new one......

I

IAmEpic2004

Is it legal if my zhanchi is missing one centre cap? My dad dropped it and it's lost :p

WCA
2014BLOC01
Any tips on how to assemble the Moyu Aoshi 6x6? I know how to assemble it but getting the first few inner middle layer edges are very tricky for me.

Build a 3x3x3 block with 3 edges built, then 3x3x6 with 5 edges built, etc. Basically, if you've seen Chris Olson's video on lubing a mini aosu, assemble it like that (lubing the rings helps quite a lot).

CAN YOU TURN A WHITE CUBE INTO A BLACK?

I ordered a white shengshou 6x6, but I really want a black. Is there a way two spray paint the pieces without slowing it down?

NewCuber000

WCA
2014BOUD01
So my moyu weisu 4x4 exploded a few days agp (Which is weird because it never even pops). So I decided to fix it, up andput somd lube and assemble and stuff. I noticed there was some weird dried up stuff on the screws ( Probably just dried up lube) so I took the core apart, wiped it off, and reassembled. Then I reassembled the cube. But when the cubewas all put together, I noticed there was certain sides that didn't want to turn... almost like it was getting caught on something on the inside. When I took it apart again I noticed that the pieces that hold the screws to the core have a little bump on all of them (That are supposed to be there).:So, When I assemble my weisu, does anybody know if there's a certain way I'm supposed to allign those bumps when I assemble the core? Thanks.