• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Classic Here I am and get to know me...

ensigndan

WCA
2015VORE01
Hey all, Dan here. I hail from Oregon, found this place looking for Oregon cubers and comps. I've been solving 3x3's for years, but recently got back into solving and speed cubing. I'm trying to get faster at 3x3 and learning CFOP. I have gotten a lot of new puzzles, but as of right now can only solve the 2x2, 3x3, 4x4 and pyraminx.

I'm a married student going into Education. I have a pretty awesome wife and 2 year old and a baby on the way. I'm a big board game collector and player (http://boardgamegeek.com/user/chang1701). I also paint minis for war-games.

I speak spanish and I'm really impressed by a lot of the spanish cubers in this community.

thanks for taking the time to read this. I look forward to learning from you guys and adding in when i can.