• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Poll] The best 3x3 speedcube (in YOUR opinion)

Whats the best 3x3 SpeedCube right now in your opinion?

• YJ Sulong

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • YJ Chilong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YJ Yulong

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Moyu Aolong

Votes: 74 47.7%
  • Moyu Weilong V2

Votes: 29 18.7%
  • Moyu Huanying

• Maru 3x3

• FangShi ShuangRen II

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dayan Zhanchi

Votes: 20 12.9%
  • Dayan Guhong V2

Votes: 12 7.7%

• Total voters

v0lt3r

this results are shocking to me ! i expected MUCH more people voting the fangshi and the maru.. but only 4 votes.. thats nothing lol
i expected more on maru too.. only 1 vote many people saying its great on youtube!, but who knows i havent tested it. maybe not enought for be the "main cube" of some people.

Psyph3r

For me I get all my PBs on an Aolong V2 but I like the way the weilong v2 feels better and it will probably become faster than the aolong V2 for me soon. I also ordered a Hualong because I heard it is meant to take the best of each and put them together.

mDiPalma

I like the way the Weilong feels, but mine locks up way too much; the lack of reverse corner cutting makes this cube unusable for me.

I only get good times on the Guhong 1 and AV. I voted for the Guhong 2 (without torpedoes).

SirIgnacio

The only main I have had is the Moyu Dianma, but I'm getting an Aolong V1 in the mail soon, so that should be great according to the general consensus.