• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Best iOS timer app?

maika

Currently I am using Wok Timer and also face many problems about it. Please help me by sending message

BenBergen

WCA
2015BERG10
Best IOS timer?

Hi! I'm having some trouble finding a reliable timer app for IOS and wondering if anybody has suggestions.
I've tried Chao Timer but it keep experiencing the glitch where the timer blinks but will not stop (happens about once every 50 solves)
Recently I also tried ZYX timer which seemed really promising at first. It sometimes glitches though and doesn't update your best average/single on the stats page when you break your record.
I've also heard good things about DCtimer but I can't seem to find it anywhere on the App Store.
Does anyone know of another good, reliable timer app for IOS?

EntireTV

I use DCTimer, which is better than Chao in my opinion. It has all the same features, but is even more customizable! You can draw scrambles, use custom backgrounds, and customize swiping shortcuts, to name a few features. But, I have had some problems finding it on the app store after I recommended it to some people. I don't know if it was taken off...