• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The "I suggest a New Forum" Forum

Lucas Garron

Administrator
WCA
2006GARR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think we're getting enough suggestions for new forums, I think we should create a new forum dedicated to their discussion. :p

Okay, let's make this thread useful. I posted the same thing in the twisty forum, and the main response was that economy (fewer forums) is better. They didn't listen to my strong recommendation that they needed a beginner's forum, and, uh, that forum isn't going so well. :rolleyes:
I agree that the official competition forum and video gallery were almost necessary for organization, and I don't have much of an opinion on hardware.

But do we really want these forums?
It would make things better if they're followed, but it creates more places to check, keep track of, and moderate (and more thread-moving and "wrong forum" posts).
What do we think?

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
I'd have to agree. All the current forums we have is more than enough, and leaves plenty of room for discussion. You won't be seeing any new forums for quite awhile.