• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Any Arab cubers around here, or Egyptian to be specific?

akerajoe

AFAIK most arabs don't know anything about cubing, it would be fun if i could find someone who speaks my language, so are there any arab cubers here or am i all alone?

D

Deleted member 19792

I speak Arabic, I am Arab, but I am from Syria (FSA, not regime).

AlphaSheep

WCA
2014GRAY03
I know that an Egyptian cuber based in Germany set the first African record for FMC a few years ago, so there is at least one Egyptian cuber. I don't know of any others though.

Last edited:

masasayoyo

You probably had your answer last June at the first competition in Egypt (smart Cubers Egypt 2019 Hurghada). I am sure there is nearly 100 Egyptian cuber total but only 60 were able to go in the first competition. As for the second I am sure more will be able to attend as it is in Cairo. Hope to meet you there akerajoe :)