• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Inside the 7x7x7

SD14

god i would hate it if when those poped the poped like my es 5x5 pieces across the room and stuff it is a mess

pcharles93

WCA
2008HUYN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
You have nothing to worry about. If it can take Frank Morris' speed, it can take anyone's speed. Plus, you don't see Frank walking around with plastic shards in his face, do you? Unless you turn halfway and try to turn an intersecting face, but at that point you're asking for injuries.

AvGalen

Premium Member
Rotterdam (actually Capelle aan den IJssel), the N
WCA
2006GALE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
He would have had to go into prison for that, so that can't be true :D
(It's true though)
I agree that cube abuse should be illegal, but this guy invented his own species and showed us the immense toughness of an earlier prototype. I guess it was made with Frank Morris' handpower in mind so it was made to withstand nucleair explosions ;)

jcuber

WCA
2009LEVI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Why would anyone take out the time to try and design that thing? it must have taken years! (though i do appreciate the inventor because he made life much more fun for us cubers)