• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

V-cube (great condition literally)

Just a warning to anyone who has dealt with this "seller."
I caught him red handed in a scam where he accepted my Paypal payment and didn't send the cube. I know that besides me, there was one other forumite he tried to rip off as well. If anyone else has sent him payment for a Vcube 5 or Shengshou 4X4 (which he removed the listing for), demand a Paypal refund. He admitted to me through PM's that he was stealing and begged me not to post his personal info/report him. I just want to be sure that nobody else loses their money to this YrMyKnight kid.

kcl

WCA
2013LEJE03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Just a warning to anyone who has dealt with this "seller."
I caught him red handed in a scam where he accepted my Paypal payment and didn't send the cube. I know that besides me, there was one other forumite he tried to rip off as well. If anyone else has sent him payment for a Vcube 5 or Shengshou 4X4 (which he removed the listing for), demand a Paypal refund. He admitted to me through PM's that he was stealing and begged me not to post his personal info/report him. I just want to be sure that nobody else loses their money to this YrMyKnight kid.

If you file a paypal claim you can get your money back as well ;)